6.06.2007

Something That Irritates Me

Ok..so there really is a whole list...but..I really get irritated at those twisty ties that holds the plastic together on a loaf of bread. Can't stand them. Now I consider myself to be *semi* intelligent, but for some reason, I end up hovering around the low end of the IQ scale when it comes to those. WHY are they so hard to untwist? Is it just me? I mean this morning I swear, the *#*&@&@ thing wouldn't come off. I twisted one way..wasn't the right direction. So logically, I go for the other direction..that didn't seem to work either because the stupid thing got twisted up around itself. I finally just got the scissors out and cut the dang thing. That's right. I showed WHO is boss. Victory is so sweet...

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

I hate to admit it, but I can't let you think you're all alone with this. How is it possible that no matter which way you twist it, it's the wrong way?? Mystifying! I admire your approach. I am so stubborn that I just fuss with it until it miraculously comes undone. God, we need therapy.