6.11.2007

Utterly Brilliant Meme from Shawnee

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm....I was married to my first husband, living in uber-suburbia living the life I didn't want to be living in. NO....wasn't contemplating suicide, just wasn't happy.
What were you doing one year ago?
Worked in a job I loved, married to the most wonderful man in the world, planning a trip to Vegas.
Five snacks you enjoy.
I'm with you Shawnee..only 5? Sheesh!!
1. Baked Cheetoes mouthgasm
2. Cheese - any form - mouthgasm
3. Pickles - mouthgasm
4. Spinach dip with tons of water chestnuts - ubermouthgasm
5. Chips and salsa - it's the official state snack of Texas - oh..and mouthgasm
Five songs you know all the lyrics to.
Again, I am with Shawnee, I can't remember what I ate for breakfast (did I eat??) but I hear a snipit of a tune, and BAM...the brain juices justa flow! Now here's the hard part..trying to remember the songs for this list...anyone got a radio? Ipod?
1. Any Duran Duran tune
2. You and Your Hand - Pink...no, I'm not proud, but it is catchy
3. Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond .. don't judge me.
4. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
5. High Enough - Damn Yankees
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
1. Pay off all debt.
2. Give 10% to church
3. Give money to family
4. Give money to friends
5. Go on a long cruise
Five bad habits.
1. Messing with my hair.
2. Beer :) no, I'm not a raging alcoholic
3. Gossip
4. Chew on lip
5. Not sleeping!
Five things you like doing.
1. Travel
2. Shopping
3. Lying out in the sun
4. Watching TV
5. Driving home!
Five things you would never wear again.1
1. Shoulder pads
2. Leg Warmers
3. YoYo's
4. A bow in my hair (yes I had one to match every outfit I owned)
5. Tube tops!
Five Favorite Toys.
I'm not much of a toy person, but I'll give it a shot...
1. My car
2. My phone
3. The remote control (I'm easily amused folks)
4. My really cool weather station that my husband gave me for Christmas last year. It is the BOMB!
5. My kitchenaid mixer

4 comments:

Shawnee said...

I agree with you on every one of the things on your "never wear again" list! Now I am craaaaving spinach dip . . .

Magnum PO said...

Shoulderpads.

Wicked.

Irb said...

Four months without a post? What kind of bloggy slacker are you?

Just kidding, Kimmy Agnes. I'm blogging again, but it just seems so empty and hollow without you.

Tube top? Nooooooooooooooo!

Irb said...

Kimmy! Why hast thou forsaken us?