12.08.2006

Upper What??

Ahhh yes, back to therapy...errr blogland. I feel I had to return because I am coming upon a milestone in my life. Yes...I am about to turn 38. I know...you're tilting your head much like my basset hound does when I talk to him in *his* voice. You would think a milestone would be turning 40, 50, etc. But no...38. I say this because while being 37, I can still get away with saying that I am in my *mid 30s*. However, once I turn 38, all bets are off...I will be in my *upper 30s*. That means my 40s are right around the corner. Talk about depression. I mean seriously...I know they say that today's 40 is the new 20, but they haven't seen my wrinkles and cellulite. I don't know a 20 year old with wrinkles and cellulite...well...unless you consider the 20 year old elephant down at the zoo. Oh well, I guess there is nothing I can do about it really. I suppose I should look forward to the days of just being able to take out my teeth and have them self-clean in a bubble bath of Efferdent! And I can drink beer on the couch while watching football and not even have to get up to pee! I can just go in my adult diaper! Old age, I love you!

2 comments:

Vicki Stockton said...

You're back! Well, I'm now 36 and falling apart more and more each day. So, you're in good company. But there's many good things about getting older, too. I can't remember any of them though.

Love the effervescent self-cleaning denture comment!

Kimmy753 said...

I am..back to therapy..err blogging! :) Ahh yes, forgetfulness...another asset for sure!