4.30.2007

Deep Thoughts..ok Questions..from Irby

From my dear, sweet Irb...

1. What's one thing you were taught as a child that you later discovered to be totally false?
That it IS ok to leave the house without lipstick. Although I rarely do. The fear of Mary Bo giving me the raised eye brow... Yes, my momma's name is Mary Bo. We are southern (not hick..BIG difference) people. :)

2. You rub your lava lamp, and a genie comes out and offers you three wishes, along with the standard disclaimer that you can't wish for more wishes. What do you wish for?
A) World peace..ok maybe not...to be debt free! B) To be diabetes free C) My husband could open the restaurant he's always wanted to have.

3. What would your name be if you were an adult film star?
Savannah Slick

4. What's your absolute favorite food, the one you would subsist on for a year if you could, nutrition be damned?
Tex Mex...cheese enchiladas..omg..mouth gasm.

5. Star Wars, Star Trek, Star Search, or Dancing with the Stars?
Dancing with the Stars of course!!!! I'm pulling for Leila Ali. She rocks. Although Ian Ziering (sp?) looks a lot better these days then he did in the 90210 days.

1 comment:

Irb said...

Svannah Slick? For some reason, I was *really* hoping for Black Grits ;-)

Thanks for playing, Kimmy Agnes!!!