4.02.2007

Semi-Tagged by Teacher Lady

I love Teacher Lady's blog (http://sexedhighered.blogspot.com/). I swear she's my lost twin who is battling teaching college students while working on her Ph.D. and questioning both. Teacher Lady's last blog offered a tag for her readers to do the following - List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
So..here goes..and I have to say..some of these I'm not necessarily *into* but the damn things are looping in my brain as of late and dammit..they won't go away!!!

1. 'Fergalicious' - uh YES...stupid, stupid song, but stuck in head.
2. 'Cut You Up' - Peter Murphy
3. 'Too Shy' - Kajagoogoo
4. 'Its Not Over' - Daughtry
5. 'Everywhere I Go' - No Clue who sings it..it is the tune on the Geico caveman commercials
6. 'Before He Cheats' - Carrie Underwood
7. ' The Great Commandment' - Camouflage

I know..totally all over the board. Scary huh? Oh well..it is variety!
Ok..so who to tag - Irb, Shawnee, Kathy, SJ...that's a start...get 'em!

4 comments:

Teacher lady said...

My whole life, I always said I only loathed two kinds of music: country and western. And then Carrie Underwood releases "Before He Cheats" and I'm a goner! I freakin' LOVE that song. Thanks for the compliment on being your lost twin! I'm so flattered!!! You know, I think you're on to something just doing the Ph.D. while working at the great airline. Maybe if school wasn't my sole focus I wouldn't be so disappointed in its shortcomings. But enough about me. Sorry.

Kimmy753 said...

Isn't it catchy?? If I were a scorn woman, that'd be my theme song!!

You can talk about you as much as you want. The doctor (well, not quite yet) is in. :)

Shawnee said...

Oh God, I LOVE the Geico caveman commercial song! How sad is that? I just completed my list & it's pretty eclectic too. (Which is just a nice way of saying I will listen to any-damn-thing.)

Irb said...

God bless memes.

By the way, my grandmother goes by the name Meme (pronounce me-me). I've been calling her that since I was a baby, so of course that's what I automatically think of every time I see the word "meme."

(My grandfather goes by Daddy Pops. As far as I know, there isn't a web phenomenon named after him.)