I love Teacher Lady's blog (http://sexedhighered.blogspot.com/). I swear she's my lost twin who is battling teaching college students while working on her Ph.D. and questioning both. Teacher Lady's last blog offered a tag for her readers to do the following - List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
So..here goes..and I have to say..some of these I'm not necessarily *into* but the damn things are looping in my brain as of late and dammit..they won't go away!!!
1. 'Fergalicious' - uh YES...stupid, stupid song, but stuck in head.
2. 'Cut You Up' - Peter Murphy
3. 'Too Shy' - Kajagoogoo
4. 'Its Not Over' - Daughtry
5. 'Everywhere I Go' - No Clue who sings it..it is the tune on the Geico caveman commercials
6. 'Before He Cheats' - Carrie Underwood
7. ' The Great Commandment' - Camouflage
I know..totally all over the board. Scary huh? Oh well..it is variety!
Ok..so who to tag - Irb, Shawnee, Kathy, SJ...that's a start...get 'em!