4.12.2007

What I Wanna Be When I Grow Up

Are any of us really, really happy with our jobs? Ok..those of you who are..sit down and be quiet! :) I love my company. I really do. It is the job that just doesn't do it for me. I did not go to school to be an IT person. In fact, my bachelor and master's degrees are in hotel and restaurant management. But here I am, a computer geek. Unfortunately, I don't see myself getting out of this industry because of the pay. That's right...the *golden handcuffs*. That is the phenomena when say a person makes $$$$K a year in their job, but the job they really want only pays $$K a year. You see what I mean? Sucks... I don't hate what I do, it just ain't the real Kimmy. Oh well..one day I'll grow up to be that meteorological aircraft accident investigating instructing retirement community home manager that I really wanna be, right?!

No comments: