9.19.2006

And I Went Back to School, Why??

OH yes....to earn a Ph.D. so I can giggle hopelessly when people call me Dr. Kimmy. Most of my classes are fine, but there is always that one that eventually will lead you into countless therapy session and make you doubt your intelligence. I am experiencing that class this semester. Scarily, I thought it'd be easy. I suppose it isn't exactly MENSA worthy, but it is requiring a little too much of my time. It seems most of my classmates are full-time students and have time to 'research' and 'explore new blah blah blah'. Or maybe I just have no interest. The class deals with distance education, which is an area of interest for me since I teach classes online. However, this one just isn't jazzing me. Perhaps it is the 'super student' that is in my 'assigned team' that feels the need to criticize and make comments on everything I do. Can't we all just get along? Maybe I just don't have the energy to bark back. Or better yet, I just don't care. I like to feel sorry for this person. What a life...sitting around criticizing your classmates' work. Whatever...

No comments: