9.27.2006

Jelly Blobs

Every morning, I have toast with Smuckers Natural Grape Jelly. Every morning, I have to deal with the plague of the jelly blobs. You know what I mean. The phenomenon when you take your knife and stick it down into the jelly jar, put the jelly on the toast and it just does not spread. It blobs. Why is it that the jelly spreads perfectly and symetrically on all the commercials, yet when I try to do it, it turns into something that looks like a scientific experiment?! I suppose I could just have my toast with butter, but that is no fun. And besides, butter just DOES NOT provide for very interesting blog material.

2 comments:

Lowdies' Mom said...

Oh I disagree that butter doesn't make for interesting postings!!!! You just made me remember material for my next post! Your niece went into the freezer the other night, grabbed a stick of butter and started eating it!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I hate the jelly blobs too. I also have been so bored my ars hurt!

Vicki Stockton said...

i hate the jelly blob. IT slides right off my sandwich and leaves me with nothing but a jelly skidmark.