2.16.2007

Friday's Feast #131

Feast One Hundred & Thirty One
Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
None..I hate the phone. I know, so not your typical female. Trust me, if you were EVER a receptionist in a retirement home, you'd hate the phone too.
Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).
Partly Cloudy, High Humidity
Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
Like a school subject? Hmm...I guess Hospitality since that was my major and it is what I teach. In general, I feel I am pretty knowledgeable about airplanes and flying oh and weather. I'm a closet meteorologist..LOVE the Weather Channel. It is MTV for old people.
Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
Oh dear..since I don't like to read, and the extent of my reading is either textbooks for school or People Magazine..well....I'm going with People Magazine.
Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
Well, my dear friend Staci calls me Kimmy Rimmy Roco Ruff (yes, usually after much alcohol consumption), I'm thinking something chocolatey with crunchy things in it. Call it Kimmy's Roco!

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

"MTV for old people" . . . ha! That's funny. And so true!