2.02.2007

Ice and Snow in Dallas

Yep..again..snow...in Dallas. We have had quite a bit of it as of late. Believe me..this isn't a good thing because we Texans can't drive in the stuff! I have to cross over a 2 mile bridge to get to work..I live on a lake. I personally do not want to go sailing in my car nor sinking in my car, therefore I travel slowly and carefully across the bridge. Joe Bob pickup driver, however, finds this annoying. So several times this morning, as I'm grandma driving at about 40mph (speed limit is 50 on the bridge), Joe Bob rides up on my ass, sits there for a while, then decides to pass and haul ass around me. What is up with that?? Why does JB feel the need to speed when there is ice on the road? Is it a stupid thing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.