1.29.2007

A Meme From Shawnee

From my friend Shawnee utterlybrilliantthoughts.blogspot.com.

A - Available or married? Married. To Scott, the Best Husband in the World.
B - Best Friend? Scott, Jane
C - Cake or Pie? I am a diabetic, therefore I prefer neither...ok cake...
D - Drink of Choice? Alcoholic - beeerrrrr, Non- Iced Tea (I'm a good southern girl)
E - Essential Item? Lipstick/gloss, insulin, football
F- Favorite Color?Navy.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? ewww
H - Hometown? Rockwall, Texas (Dallas 'burb)
I - Indulgence? Travel, Gucci - especially vintage, pedicures, cute flip flops
J - January or February? Neither. I do not enjoy winter. (Understatement!) ..ditto Shawnee!
K - Kids & names? Stepkids - Chelsea, Katie, Jake Dogs - Kringle, Grits, Andy, Macky. I refuse to breed.
L - Life is incomplete without? Family, friends and God
M - Marriage Date? May 10
N - Number of Siblings? None...yeah I know, explains a lot
O - Oranges or apples? Hmm.. I guess apples. Not much of a fruit person
P - Phobias/Fears? Spiders and snakes, which are a plenty since I live on a lake. (shiver)
Q - Favorite Quote? From the great Bobby Knight, "Everybody hears, but few listen".
R - Reason to Smile? Spot-be-gone!
S - Season? Spring.
T - Tag three people! Janeeeeee, Irby, SJ
U - Unknown fact about me: I used to be painfully shy.
V - Vegetable you hate? Lima beans, yuck! - with you on that one too Shawnee!
W - Worst habit? Worrying...same...
Y - Your favorite food? I've heard about Primanti's...sounds awesome! Hmmm Southwest flies to Pittsburgh..hmmm errr umm to answer the question - TEX MEX!!
Z - Zodiac? Capricorn

No comments: