1.18.2007

My Favorite Underrated Actor

Teacher Lady (sexedhighered.blogspot.com) declared this National Underrated Star Week, where we are to blog about our favorite, not on the cover of People Magazine every week, star. Mine is Eric Roberts. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000616/ Yes...Eric Roberts that is Julia Roberts' brother. I've always loved him. I think he's both talented and..well...not hard on the eyes. Although I haven't seen him in much lately, I still rank him as my favorite underrated actor..and he is...very underrated. Eric..if you Googled your name and my blog came up..just know, I'm a big fan....

Hey...is Duran Duran considered 'underrated' now that we are 20+ years out of the 80s??

2 comments:

Teacher lady said...

Good one, Kimmy! I had no idea Eric Roberts was so prolific - my gob, he's been in EVERYTHING.

Also, I just had to tell you that before I read the caption for your H.S. reunion photo, I thought it was a family pic and you were the daughter. You look freakin' AWESOME!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you!!! You made my day!!!!!