1.19.2007

Friday Feast #127

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Seven
Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
I'm afraid to admit it, but American Idol. I know, you've lost all respect for me, but it requires so little thought and thoughts are running very slim by the end of my day.
Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
Pat Daddy Tucker
Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
That we actually sleep on - 3, Decorative - oh Lord..um...8. I'm southern and it is a requirement of every proper southern woman (not hick, southern..there is a BIG difference) to have at least 5 decorative pillows on your bed.
Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.
A CD drive...I know..don't get me started.
Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?
Tex-Mex..but really, in Texas, that's home cookin'

No comments: