1.23.2007

My Aristocratic Title...

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Venerable Lady Kimmy the Nefarious of Throcking by Hampton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Hmmm..not quite sure what to make of that. I have to admit..I had to look up 'nefarious' and here is how dictionary.com defines the word:

ne·far·i·ous /nɪˈfɛəriəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ni-fair-ee-uhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
extremely wicked or villainous; iniquitous: a nefarious plot.

ow please...I am neither wicked nor villainous..maybe during my teenage years, but really, wickedness takes too much energy. I'd rather use my energy on things like sleep, watching TV or making a margarita. Wicked..please...

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

I love this! I did mine back in December & got: Her Excellency The Duchess Shawn the Expensive of Withering Glance. I thought it was quite appropriate. :-)

Kimmy753 said...

I love it! How come your's is so nice and mine is just so..wicked? (pouting)