1.16.2007

Feast #126

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Six http://fridaysfeast.blogspot.com/
Appetizer
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?
The University of Texas (my husband's school)
Soup
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?
I stole a sticker out of Mrs. Budecke's desk when I was in 3rd grade. Boy was I in deep doo doo.
Salad
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?
Mushroom and black olive
Main Course
Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?
No...I listen to Art Bell...enough said... Look, don't judge me..I only listen when I can't sleep. It helps me feel as if I am somewhat normal after listening to most of the people that call in to that show. Whew...me..normal..I know...scary huh?
Dessert
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?
Dark red and taupe

No comments: