2.22.2007

PMS Sucks

What is it about that time right before grandma comes to visit, that we women lose all control of logic and reasoning? Why do we go through this? And why must my ankles decide to swell up like stuffed sausages by the end of the day (bloating..fun for all)? I hate it. Actually, right now, I hate just about everything. And of course, I come in and have a (#*@&*@&*#(* meeting scheduled until 5:30 (I usually leave at 4 to avoid massive Dallas traffic). Why do we have to go through this time where sure, we know we're being unreasonable, irritable, crabby bitches, yet we proceed to be this way regardless? It just sucks and makes for a VERY long day. You men have NO idea how lucky you are. Right now I just wanna bitchslap someone for no reason. Sure..I know it isn't right, but hell..I wanna do it anyway. I think I'll go run over my uterus now.

Signed,
KimmyBitcholaFesteringQueen

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

Oh, I feel your pain. I have days when even I don't want to be around me. Every company in America (the rest of the world is on their own, I can't save us all!) should be required to give women at least two PMS days off per month. Not like anyone wants us around anyway! Hang in there!

(Great news about your loan commitment, by the way!!)